[Histonet] Ford Royer

Ford Royer froyer <@t> bitstream.net
Thu Jun 8 10:51:46 CDT 2006

Hi Tom,

You cal reach me at the numbers/email listed below.

Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Histology Product Manager
Minnesota Medical, Inc.
7177 Madison Ave. W.
Golden Valley, MN 55427-3601
CELL:  612-839-1046
Phone:  763-542-8725
Fax:  763-546-4830
eMail:  froyer <@t> bitstream.net

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jasper,
Thomas G.
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:30 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Ford Royer

Am looking for you Ford.  Drop me an e-mail (phone number would be good to).
I've got some questions for you.
Thanks

Thomas Jasper HT (ASCP) BAS
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
SMDC Clinical Laboratory
Duluth, MN
tjasper <@t> smdc.org

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as
privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.