[Histonet] dapi and GFP problem problem

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Jun 7 14:21:39 CDT 2006

I really do not think fixation is the problem. Speaking from
experience, for monolayers, aldehyde autofluorescence is RARELY a
problem.  And without fixation your cells are not going to look so
great and in fact might look absolutely horrible!!!!

I feel fairly confident that the sealing of the Prolong Gold with
Permount did the damage.

Andrea