[Histonet] Need help ASAP in Los Angeles

William Chappell chapcl <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 13:28:31 CDT 2006

My name is William Chappell, I am currently living in
Los Angeles pursueing an acting career.  I spent the
last six years as a traveling histologist all over the
country, but never in Los Angeles.  A television
project I am currently working on needs to film me
working at a microtome in a laboratory setting.  We
need to find this lab today or tomorrow (June 7, or 8,
2006).  If you can help or have any leads drop me an
email.  chapcl <@t> yahoo.com.  Thanks