[Histonet] trying to locate MSDS for AO polishing compound

Kathy Cormier cormier <@t> MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 6 12:37:44 CDT 2006

Hi Netters,

I have just spent a fruitless hour hunting the MSDS net for a list of the ingredients for American Optical "AOlite polishing compound" circa 1970 ish? Yes, I foolishly found a bottle in deep storage. Yes, probably it's just mineral oil and some kind of grit, but, I need to dispose of this properly. AO has been out of business for a bit, so no help there, google no help, siri msds no help, ilpi no help, etc.  I have tried all the MSDS websites that I know of, and there are many, and no luck...Anyone out there have any more hints/help? Thanks!

Kathy
Div Comp Med
DCM MIT