[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 31, Issue 5

Langxingpan langxingpan <@t> pantomics.com
Sun Jun 4 13:37:01 CDT 2006

Dear Tiang Yee,

You can coat your slides using the following method.

Slide Coating with 3 - aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APES; Sigma A-3648)
1.	Soak glass slides in acetone containing 2% APES for 1 to 5 mins;
2.			Wash the slides in acetone or distilled water
briefly;
3.		Dry the slides at 42 °C.

All the best,

Langxing Pan, M.D., Ph.D.