AW: [Histonet] att: Bryan D. Llewellyn

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Fri Jun 2 12:06:24 CDT 2006

Conns Biological Stains: Martius Yellow CI 10315 for MSB

Gudrun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Bobrowitz,
Carol
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 01. Juni 2006 21:31
An: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] att: Bryan D. Llewellyn

Hello Bryan,

My co-worker just brought in a copy of a special stain, MSB for Fibrin,
copied from the StainsFile site.

As I was gathering information I noticed when I clicked on Martius Yellow
CI# 10315 its shows up as Fast Yellow CI#13015.

I was wondering which ??? Yellow is required to do the MSB stain.

Fast Yellow, CI# 13015, is used in the Wallart & Honette's Trichrome stain.

Your help will be appreciated

Thank you,

Carol Ann Bobrowitz

Department of Physiology - Histology