[Histonet] Wanted: Histology Instrumentation Sales Professionals - Various Regions

John Rynak jtrynak <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:03:24 CDT 2006

   Regional   Account   Representative   -   Clinical  Instrumentation  /
   Consumables

   Experiencing tremendous growth within their North American operations.
   This  growth  is  due  to  the  recent  launch  of  their FDA approved
   automated  histology  instrumentation system, and the growing antibody
   and  reagent  consumable product line for the histology market. Due to
   the new launch of these products they are currently looking for Senior
   Account   Representatives,  within  the  following  regions:   Pacific
   Northwest Coast (CA-WA), Upper Midwest (MN, WI, ND,SD), Chicago Metro,
   Southeast  (VA,  NC,  SC) Southcentral  (TEXAS),  Metro  NYC,  and New
   England.

   The  ideal  candidate  will  have  had  3+ years of experience selling
   capital   equipment   and   associated  consumables  into  a  clinical
   diagnostics  laboratory.   This  person will have had prior experience
   selling  to    end  user  or  laboratory   manager  ideally within the
   histopathology   sector,  and   a  BS/MS in a life science discipline.
   This  position  requires  the  ability  to travel 75% of the time in a
   multi-state region.

   If  you  have  any  further  questions  feel  free  to  contact  me at
   617-661-1067  or  via  email  at jtrynak <@t> scigenium.com. If you know of
   someone  who may be interested in this opening, please have him or her
   forward a Word copy of his or her resume to me.

   Thank  you  very  much  for taking the time. I look forward to hearing
   from you soon.

   Best regards,

   John Rynak

   SciGenium