[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry with VEGF

Akhil Narang narangakhil <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 13:28:19 CDT 2006

Hello all,

  I am a medical student working on a project and I was wondering if anyone could help me with an experiment I am trying to do. I am looking to stain a cell line for the presence of VEGF. I don't have any tissue samples - I'm just working with cells in culture. Does anyone have a recommended protocol or procedure to stain cells in suspension using VEGF antibody? Any help would be appreciated.

  Please e-mail me at: narangakhil <@t> yahoo.com

  Thanks,
  Akhil