[Histonet] Ethanol/other fixations for frozen sections

Edmondson David (RBV) NHS Christie Tr David.Edmondson <@t> christie-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 31 11:13:05 CDT 2006

Periodate-Lysine-Paraformaldehyde,  may loose some staining but gain on
morphology

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Andrea
T. Hooper
Sent: 31 July 2006 13:45
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Ethanol/other fixations for frozen sections

Just taking a survey .... What are everyone's thoughts on using ethanol
for frozen sections? I have a colleague who swears by it but I am an
acetone person myself.

Thoughts, comments, input on what is the best fix for frozen section
IHC?

Thanks!
--

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.