[Histonet] off topic news from C. Embrey

Charles.Embrey Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com
Thu Jul 27 15:28:39 CDT 2006

This is very "off topic" but I had to share this news with my friends on
histonet.  My first novel, The Lost Keep of Kaywall (ISBN1-58982-369-9),
is being released from the publisher and will make its debut at Gen Con
in Indianapolis on Aug 10th.  It is available online at my website
www.GreyRealm.com <http://www.greyrealm.com/>  and at Publisher's Direct
Bookstore at www.pdbookstore.com <http://www.pdbookstore.com/>  .  It
will also be coming soon to amazon.com.  It is a fantasy adventure in
the Dungeons and Dragons setting and is basically a moralistic good
verses evil adventure.  It was something I started for fun and it has
actually taken form.  More information is available on my website.

I apologize in advance to anyone troubled that this is not "histology"
related but I have been with histonet for so many years now that I think
of you as my extended family.

Thanks,

Charles Embrey Jr.