[Histonet] Histology workload standards

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:34:28 CDT 2006

Laura:
  I am attaching under separate cover the draft of an article on Staffing that will nswer these questions for you.
  Hope this will help you.
  René J.

"Galiotto, Laura" <LGaliotto <@t> nch.org> wrote:

Hello Histotechs
Can anyone tell me if they are aware of standards set by any governing body for Histology workload? I have contacted CAP and ASCP without success. I am having difficulties connecting CLIA. Also if you would be so kind and tell me how many techs you have for every 5000 -10000 cases per year.

Laura Galiotto, HT (ASCP)
Histology Facilitator

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.