[Histonet] Standards for Histology workload

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:32:58 CDT 2006

Laura:
  I am sending under separate cover a paper I just published on the subject. Hope this will help you.
  rené J.

"Galiotto, Laura" <LGaliotto <@t> nch.org> wrote:

Hello Fellow Histotechs
Can anyone direct me to a source which helps estabilsh standards for Histotechs and workload? I have contacted CAP and ASCP without success. I have not been successful contacting CLIA

Laura Galiotto, HT (ASCP)
Histology Facilitator

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.