[Histonet] Blocks/hr

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 07:38:39 CDT 2006

Under separate cover I am sending you a "pdf" file of a paper I just published (3 July) in Advance on the same subject.
  CAP in a report from 2002  recommended an equivalent of 17 blocks/h when cut for the first time and an average of 30 blocks/hour for each additional section.
  This figure is 1.8 times lower than the average of 31 blocks/hour from the survey (as you will see in my article).
  Hope this will help you.
  René J.

Linresearch <@t> aol.com wrote:
  Hi,
Does anyone know if ASCP has established a guideline for the number of
blocks/hr
that Histotechnicians are expected to cut?
Would you share the number that your lab has established for your
technicians?
Thanks