[Histonet] Geimsa stain

Anne Van Binsbergen vanann702 <@t> skmc.gov.ae
Fri Jul 21 04:02:58 CDT 2006

We use the set from (Thermo)Shandon for cyto FNAs and touch preps

For all our HPs we use solution3 of the kit (blue) for 1 min, wash in water, DC&M - works like a charm!
I think Shandon sell the solutions separately - check on their website
Annieinarabia

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Kelly, Elisa
Sent: Fri 2006/07/21 12:13 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Geimsa stain

Hello

This is my first time using this list server and I hope it works.

Does anyone use the modified Diff Quik Geimsa stain for Helicobacter
Pylori ? I would like to order a kit to trial but I can't find a company
that sells it. Any info would be appreciated.

Elisa Kelly

Kingston General Hospital

Kingston, Ontario

Canada