[Histonet] Fisher Scientific distributor

Coleman Manufacturing coleman_manufacturing <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 08:16:39 CDT 2006

Hello everyone!

  Let me first say I hope this message does not make anyone mad, for I know HistoNet was intended for educational and information sharing purposes only.  With this said, I am Justin Coleman with Coleman Manufacturing out of South Carolina.  Just wanted to post a message to everyone informing all that CMD is now a direct distributor for Fisher Scientific.  We distribute any and all products from Fisher.  For example, we distribute laboratory equipment (Microwaves, cryostats, etc.), laboratory reagents, special stains, and disposables.  Please do not hesitate to call us if we can help you out; maybe we can do better on pricing for you!

  Thanks to all,

  Justin Coleman
  Coleman Manufacturing & Design
  South Carolina