[Histonet] Flt-1 and Flk-1

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Tue Jul 18 19:09:28 CDT 2006

Hi Patti and Gudrun .... After extensive testing, I found that
particular rabbit polyclonal from LabVision/Neomarkers against FLT-1
to be highly unspecific. Normally I love love love the antibodies
from that company but I regret to say that I generally don't trust
any data I see using that particular anti-FLT1 Ab.