[Histonet] Leica microtome

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Jul 14 14:56:07 CDT 2006

You need to get it serviced.  We have ours serviced once a year.  We have a
2145 and after 8 years we had to put a new motor in, but it might be
something as simple as the lever that holds the plate on top of the
disposable knife.  We have had to replace that twice.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592