[Histonet] magnetized tissue??

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Fri Jul 14 02:13:50 CDT 2006

What about wax when solid being heavier than molten wax? When you trim, you
cool, then it's heavier therefore it sinks?

What do you think????????

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194
Pager 07659 597107

I try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.
--Charlotte Bronte

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation