[Histonet] Traveling histotech

Cazares, Ruth RCazares <@t> schosp.org
Thu Jul 13 10:55:27 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Recently, about a month or two ago someone posted on the histonet that
they were looking for histotechs to do temp jobs. This person encouraged
anyone interested to respond and even those who just wanted to know how
the traveling tech thing worked.  I have deleted the post instead of
saving it. So if this person can contact me I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you

Ruth Cazares

***  Confidentiality Statement ***
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction.

Thank you for your cooperation.