[Histonet] capital equipment

Horn, Hazel V HornHV <@t> archildrens.org
Wed Jul 12 14:40:42 CDT 2006

This is my lab's lucky day!   We have been approved for a coverslipper
and a new embedding center.   Any advice out there?

Your favorites?   Vendors please feel welcome to contact me directly.

Hazel Horn

Hazel Horn, HT/HTL (ASCP)

Supervisor of Histology

Arkansas Children's Hospital

800 Marshall    Slot 820

Little Rock, AR   72202

phone   501.364.4240

fax        501.364.3912

visit us on the web at:    www.archildrens.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.