[Histonet] Alpha Smooth Muscle Actin -IHC

fmoraes <@t> igc.gulbenkian.pt fmoraes <@t> igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed Jul 12 13:03:02 CDT 2006

Hi Wulan Anggrahini

I am not working with cryostat sections only with Whole Mount E10.5 mouse
embryos. I bought the Cy3 conjugated mouse monoclonal anti-Smooth Muscle Actin
(clone 1A4 SIGMA C6198) and once is conjugated with Cy3 you don't need a 2ary
Antibody. It works very well with a 1:400 dilution.
Hope it helps

Filipa

--------------------------------
Filipa Moraes