[Histonet] decalcification

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Wed Jul 12 09:48:08 CDT 2006

"Bone is bone is be bone", but what you want to do after isn't always the
same is it? But I agree once you know what you want to demonstrate and even
more importantly, what you don't want removing (except calcium of course)
there are numerous recipes you can use.

More accurately "Bone is bone what else matters?"

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194
Pager 07659 597107

An artist is not a special kind of a person -- every person is a special
kind of an artist. --Ananda Coomaraswami

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation