[Histonet] P504S on FFPE mouse tissue sections

Drew Allan Roenneburg ROENN <@t> surgery.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 11 14:56:36 CDT 2006

Has anyone had success staining mouse prostate with P504S.  I'm using a rabbit anti-human polyclonal from Biocare Medical on formalin fixed, paraffin sections.  HEIR with Citrate buffer and decloaking chamber.  Secondary is a rabbit on rodent HRP polymer from Biocare Medical.  I have tested this antibody on human breast cancer, human prostate cancer, normal mouse liver, and normal mouse kidney with intense granular staining.  However, mouse prostate tumors and pin lesions remain negative.  Any staining suggestions or recommendations for a different antibody?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Drew Roenneburg