[Histonet] Tissue Processor

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 09:01:25 CDT 2006

If you want to buy a tissue processor along with "peace of mind" buy a VIP from SakuraFinetek.
   With 5,000 cases/year you probably have an average of 20,000 blocks/year at a rate of approx. less than 100 blocks/day (Mon-Fri).
  For that volume you can buy one of the small ones (VIP2000 or VIP200 or whatever they are called now!).
  Do not risk workflow by buying a cheaper and much less reliable tissue processor.
  Hope this will help you!
  René J.

dcd710 <@t> charter.net wrote:
  Histonetters,
We are a small laboratory with a volume of approximately 5,000 cases annually consisting of GI bxs, breast, colon, placentas, etc. We will be buying a new tissue processor this year and I'd like your input. We will only use one processor so we need something that will be compatable with all tissue. Thanks for your help !