[Histonet] IHC Workload. .

Henry, Charlene Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG
Fri Jul 7 12:34:45 CDT 2006

fax 901-495-3100

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
MacDonald
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:43 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] IHC Workload. .

I have a few questions for IHC labs related to workload and staffing.
Thank you.
1.  How many slides per day?
2.  Are slides processed, embedded, and cut by the IHC staff or
elsewhere?
3.  Automation or manual.
        If automation what instrument?
4.  Number of staff members to perform the workload?
        How many histotechs?  How many lab assistants?

Thanks to all who help with this.
Jennifer MacDonald
Mt. San Antonio College