[Histonet] RE: information on digital imaging systems, Vol 32, Issue 6, Message: 7

Langxing Pan langxingpan <@t> pantomics.com
Thu Jul 6 14:44:44 CDT 2006

Dear Ms Straskiewicz,

There are many good imaging systems in the market. I have tried several of
them. The RT2 camera made by Diagnostic Instruments
(http://www.diaginc.com/) seems to be the best, especially for fluorescence
imaging. You can contact the manufacturer for your local vendor to arrange a
demonstration. We also provide an economic microscope imaging system which
includes a Nikon Coolpix 8400 (8M resolution), microscope adapter with high
quality relay lens, hand-held remote control and computer image capturing
and basic processing software. Depending on the microscope, the system costs
about $1,500 to $2,000. If you are interested in the system, please email me
and I can send you some image samples and more information about the system.

Regards,

Langxing Pan, M.D., Ph.D.
Pantomics, Inc.
457 Mariposa Street