[Histonet] Re: FRIDAY musing

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> pathreflab.com
Wed Jul 5 11:46:01 CDT 2006

Well, that's the first mistake. Who here is a gentleman?

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kemlo
Rogerson
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:06 AM
To: 'RSRICHMOND <@t> aol.com'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Re: FRIDAY musing

But you miss the point; cricket is played by gentlemen or those we taught.
It is a fine game based on good communication, manners, leadership and rules
we Englishmen are taught as babies; it's where good chaps get rid of their
aggression in a controlled civilised way. Then there is baseball.......

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194
Pager 07659 597107

 We are all broken and wounded in this world. Some choose to grow strong at
the broken places. --Harold J. Duarte-Bernhardt

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation