[Histonet] Special stain kits

Carole Fields cgfields <@t> lexhealth.org
Wed Jul 5 09:32:41 CDT 2006

We get most everything from Poly Scientific.  Rowley is a good source and
American Mastertech also.

Carole Fields, HT,ASCP
Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
2720 Sunset Blvd.
W. Columbia, SC 29169

-----Original Message-----
From: HSRL [mailto:histosci <@t> shentel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:28 PM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Special stain kits

Dear Netters,

We are looking for a new supplier for our special stain kits.  Common
specials include:  Trichrome, GMS, PAS, Congo Red, LFB/CV.  Could
someone recommend a good supplier?

Thanks in advance,

Beth

Beth Poole

HSRL, Inc.- A GLP Compliant Contract Laboratory

5930 Main Street

Mount Jackson, Virginia  22842

540.477.4440

Fax: 540.477.4448

beth <@t> hsrl.org

www.hsrl.org

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.