[Histonet] Powerpath

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia <@t> tsrh.org
Mon Jul 3 08:37:13 CDT 2006

Just wanted to Thank those who responded on my question about powerpath.
I have it sorted out. Thank you very much.

Reuel

Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is one of the nation's leading pediatric centers for the
treatment of orthopedic conditions and learning disorders, like dyslexia.  This email transmission
and/or its attachments may contain confidential health information,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.

The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing it to any other party unless
required to do so by law and is required to delete/destroy the information after its stated need has
been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action
taken in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is prohibited.  If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this information.

We appreciate your efforts to protect the children's confidential information.