[Histonet] (no subject)

Santana, Diane dsantana <@t> pmaonline.com
Mon Jan 30 12:36:29 CST 2006

I have a question for any other small lab. Up to now I only do small GI
biopsies, we will be getting some derm and in the future some larger
specimens. How do I set up my tissue processor for large specimen without
ruin my small biopsies? Also has anyone else had problems with using
different alcohols from different vendors. Example if I use an Alcohol with
Isopropyl, Ethel, methyl alcohol, to a alcohol with only isopropyl or some
other combo do you need to readjust your times in the last 100% alcohols.
Thanks
Diane Santana
PMA
Haverhill, Mass.