[Histonet] well done

Anne Van Binsbergen vanann702 <@t> skmc.gov.ae
Sun Jan 29 07:03:51 CST 2006

This source of info (and very often some serious entertainment!) is
invaluable. I have been 'tuning in' since the very beginning and can't
imagine running a lab with out being able to first 'check on the
histonet' if I need a solution to a problem.

Sometimes I just read and don't even have to write in myself - it is all
there.

We have so many problems in common - and all the handy hints and special
'tricks' are amazing.

Keep it up - all of you - and thanks again for a wonderful site.

Annieinarabia