[Histonet] bone marrow stain on smears

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 09:55:16 CST 2006

Akbar:
  We used regular stains for BM, but all the dilutions were done with phosphate buffer at pH7, otherwise results were unsatisfactory.
  Hope this will help you.
  René J.

FARFAT <@t> aol.com wrote:
  Hi,
I need some help in staining bone marrow smears fixed in methnol.I tried
Giemsa and May grenwal stains but the pathologist are looking for better quality
staining,if anybody has success in doing a giemsa stain on bone marrow smears
and would like to share the technique with the name of the manufacture who
makes the stain, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Akbar.