[Histonet] BrdU Staining HCl pretreat

MVaughan4 <@t> ucok.edu MVaughan4 <@t> ucok.edu
Mon Jan 23 13:57:33 CST 2006

Eva,
Did you pretreat the sample with 2N or 4N HCl?

Mel
Melville B. Vaughan, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK 73034

I am trying to do a BrdU staining on frozen tissue slices (already fixed
with PFA 4%) for weeks.
The signal is restricted to the rim of the core and not within it. I am
staining with anti-BrdU by the Roche detection kit. I already tried their
protocol but that did not work on my fixed slices.
I dry the slices then rehydrate for 1 h. After that I apply the 1st
antibody for 30 min 37°C.
Thanks for support.
Eva

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1