[Histonet] Cat Hematoxylin

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Jan 20 09:48:55 CST 2006

It has something to do with a "Masterpiece" i.e. they (BIocare)  also have
something using Degas in the name.

Trying to figure out who CAT is that produced masterpiece paintings,
sculpture or whatever???  Want to bet it is some kind of progressive
hematoxylin like Mayers, Gill recipes.  Maybe they will step forward and
explain the "artsy" nomenclature.