[Histonet] Re: IHC slides and sections

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Jan 20 09:37:16 CST 2006

Erie's new EXEL slides (I may have spelled that incorrectly), they also
make slides for microarray work - give them a call.
Newcomers Supply has slides they maintain are more than just Plus charge -
they have a website.

Superfrost Gold although these are touted for use with frozen sections and
not necessarily paraffin sections, but they are as described, pricey little
gold nuggets.  Some have used these for paraffin and thought it improved
holding onto section.  You can find these comments in Histonet Archives.