[Histonet] ICC Background

acjanes <@t> bu.edu acjanes <@t> bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 18:08:31 CST 2006

Hi,
I really need some suggestions about the background I am getting when
running immunocytochemistry. I am using mouse brain tissue that is
30microns thick and has been perfused with 4% para. We have used
different primaries and secondaries and we always seem to get really
high background regardless of which primary or secondary we are
using. I have also gotten high background in my non-primary control.
The background is so high I can't even tell if there is any specific
binding. I have run ICC many times in the past and I have gotten it
to work before. I am not sure what is going on so if anyone has any
suggestions please let me know!

Thanks! Amy