[Histonet] correction-Leitz microtome

Jan.Minshew <@t> leica-microsystems.com Jan.Minshew <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Tue Jan 10 11:54:57 CST 2006

Hi Donna,

You were actually correct.  The Leitz 1512 is part of the Leica family.
It's one of our Grandaddy's...like the AO820.  We have both models in our
microtome museum here is the US (not that they're that old--I used them
daily).  There are some REALLY old microtomes in our facility in Nussloch,
Germany.

Best wishes to all for a great 2006,

Jan Minshew HT(ASCP)HTL
Marketing Manager
Leica Microsystems, Inc.
2345 Waukegan Rd.
Bannockburn, IL 60015
800.248.0123 x7015 (toll free)
847.405.7051 (direct)
847.405.7941 (fax)

             "Donna M. Nolan"
             <DNolan <@t> evanhospi
             tal.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Histonet"
             histonet-bounces@         <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
             lists.utsouthwest                                          cc
             ern.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Histonet] correction-Leitz
             01/10/2006 10:26          microtome
             AM

I'm sorry for the confusion.  It is a Leitz microtome not Leica.   It was
orginally purchased in 1989 and has been in storage since 1997.  I do not
have a manual for it.    I'm not sure of a price.  I need to talk to our
manager about selling price since people are interested.

Donna Nolan
Evangelical Community Hospital