[Histonet] Number of GI biopsy sections on a slide

Bruce Gapinski BGapinski <@t> pathgroup.com
Fri Jan 6 12:36:36 CST 2006

We have a protocol where we automatically give the Pathologists 4 levels (really 3 'cause one is just a "full face"). We do this based on the amount of material submitted and only for specific tissues. G.I. skins,  breast core bxs, cervix, prostate needle bxs, any nasopharyngeal bxs and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.
Peace,
Bruce Gapinski

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the
Security Officer at PathGroup, Inc. immediately at 615-221-4431.