[Histonet] Re: CD4 and CD8 in mouse / human FFPE

Kuo Christy christy0424 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:35:02 CST 2006

Hi Reinhard,
Could I also ask for a copy of your protocol, cuz the results from
anti-CD4(Novocvastra)  seems to be very unspecific on human tissue
FFPE sections and I don't know the reason.

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
Christy
christy0424 <@t> gmail.com