[Histonet] alexa fluors

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Jan 4 09:25:39 CST 2006

There is only one supplier of Alexa fluorophores - Molecular Probes part of
Invitrogen, and you can go to their website to find an Alexa which will
excite at the wavelength you want to use.  Contact their technical services
for recommendations on this, they are very helpful.  Molecular Probes
Handbook is on line, explaining anything you want to know about Alexa
fluorophores including their array of Alexa related products.  You will not
be disappointed.