[Histonet] staining mouse testis

Tyler W. tyler-wellington <@t> northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:13:43 CST 2006

Yeah, thanks everyone for the condescending advice regarding H+E.  I took it to be a given, I was
merely wondering if anyone had any staining advice that worked particularly well for  mouse testis.
I apreciate you taking the time to respond and hope you had a good time to take a few cheap jabs at
me.  Pat yourselves on the back, you're all smarter than I am, clearly.

"Tyler W." <tyler-wellington <@t> northwestern.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
02/28/2006 08:29 AM
Please respond to "Tyler W."