[Histonet] H&E staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 11:21:16 CST 2006

As little time as possible to assure dehydration.Few (3-5) in/out dips in each, except for the last where they could stay for 10-15 secs. This is a "try and err thing". Only make sure that you change the alcohols after 150-200 slides have been stained though.
  René J.

eileen dusek <eileen_dusek <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Everyone,
This is a basic question.
How long are tech leaving slides in 95% and 100% ETOH after eosin. I feel we are in too long but would like to get other ideas.
Our slides have been very washed out, little to no contrast.

I appreciate your help

Eileen C. Dusek
Edward Hospital