[Histonet] Appropriate cassette types

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:38:01 CST 2006

Have you asked them why they don't use them? They may have a valid reason,
bought a 'job lot', CEO is friends with the Manufacturer? Bet they don't do
it just to ruin the tissue and upset you.

Ask them (nicely), then deal with the response.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194

"One of the benefits of getting older is finding wisdom but  so many get of
us get older and never find it; sadly that is a waste of a life."

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation