[Histonet] Mohs tech

Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com
Fri Feb 24 15:41:08 CST 2006

On a different note (from my CLIA post), I wanted to sent out a notice of a
job opening in Nashville Tennessee. I currently have a part time job doing
Mohs  work for a doctor in Nashville. I have to give this position up due to
health  reasons. I would have loved to have made this my full time job. It is a
brand  new lab, all new equipment and a great working environment. The doctor is
one of  the nicest (and youngest) that I have ever worked for. This is an
opportunity to  get in on the ground floor of a new practice that is growing
rapidly. I work  with his partner at my full time job and see the volume of derm
specimens  growing weekly. I want to stay on long enough to help them get a
replacement.  This is the first lab that I have worked in (in 15 years of service
in 3 states)  that is brand spanking new. The staff is small currently but I
like that because  you get to know one another better and grow. I look forward
to going there each  week because the atmosphere is so pleasant and you
really feel appreciated.  Anyway, please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jodi