[Histonet] CLIA '88

Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com Jodiputnam <@t> aol.com
Fri Feb 24 14:56:35 CST 2006

Hi. I have a few questions regarding the CLIA certification requirements. I
have surfed the net and can't seem to find the info that I need. I need to see
 what the requirements are (or are going to be) for techs doing gross
dissection  and dictation. There have been grumblings around work that in 2008
uncertified  techs will be unable to do grossing. Also will uncertified techs still
be able  to do all aspects of histology lab work. I apologize if this topic
has been  already discussed, but I have been offline for quite some time.

Thank you,
Jodi