[Histonet] wright-giemsa stain on tissue

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 11:16:46 CST 2006

Hi Dina:
  I am attaching a paper I published on the subject to your e-mail address.
  I hope this will help you.
  René J.

dgaupp <@t> tulane.edu wrote:
  Histonet:

Has anyone ever heard of staining wright-giemsa stain on paraffin embedded
tissue(rat bone)? I've stained in the past blood smears and bone marrow
smears.
Just wondering if anyone out there in histoland has ever done so. I checked out
histonet archives and did not find any results of paraffin processed tissue
stained with wright-giemsa.

Thanks,

Dina