[Histonet] Do you love your job?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 10:21:10 CST 2006

Hi Peggy:
  What others love or hate about a job has no individual relevance at all. You will have to experience that feeling by yourself.
  If you have dexterity, if you like to cook, if you like to knit, if you like to innovate and experiment, if you have a good smell sense, if you enjoy colours, if you look at what you manually have done and feel proud about it, if you understand the importance of doing things to help others, if you don't mind working more than required just to make sure that what you are doing is finished correctly, if you like at least some of the aforesaid, you will like histotechnology, if not, you are in a wrong switch from your previous activities.
  At least, those are some of the things I love; there are more, and what I don't like mostly are things related with human nature, and those you will find and hate in any profession.
  Hope this will give you an idea!
  rené J.

Peggy Brask <pbrask <@t> comcast.net> wrote:
  I am a second semester student at Argosy University in the HT program. I
was wondering what the pros and cons are in the Histonet world. I have been
in the service industry in one form or another for the last 30 years. This
is a total diversion from my past life and I would like to know what you
love about your job and what you hate about your job. If anyone would like
to give me some input, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Peggy