[Histonet] voice recognition software

Michael LaFriniere mlafrini <@t> csmlab.com
Tue Feb 21 06:38:38 CST 2006

Bonnie,

I implemented Dragon with the Co Path system last month, so far we are
demonstrating excellent acceptance with the grossing area as well as the
Pathologists. It takes a little time to get all to buy into using the
system, however, the productivity cost decrease, ( primarily due to
reduction in transcription cost) far exceeds the "up front" time and
cost involved to implement.....

Good luck,
Michael

Michael R. LaFriniere
Executive Director
Cytology Services of Maryland (CSM)
301-206-2555 ext 27
301-206-2595 fax
michael.lafriniere <@t> csmlab.com

>>> "Bonnie Whitaker" <bwhitaker <@t> brownpathology.com> 2/20/2006 2:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

A friend asked me to inquire about voice recognition software.  Is
anyone
out there using it?  How well does it perform?  Does anyone have any
experience with Dragon that they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

Bonnie Whitaker
Lab Manager
Brown & Associates Medical Laboratories