[Histonet] (no subject)

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Fri Feb 17 18:11:16 CST 2006

WE use Lanier which is very satisfactory for us.
Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Joe Nocito
Sent: Fri 2/17/2006 5:46 PM
To: Mitchell, Jeannette M.; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] (no subject)

Jeanette,
we use Fusion. It is hooked up to our computer. We have foot pedals like
Dictaphone, but when we dictate, it goes on our computer. The
transcriptionists pull out the dictations and transcribe into our homemade
LIS, which is not Copath, but should work with any system.

Joe Nocito BS, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Manager
Pathology Reference Lab
San Antonio, TX