[Histonet] small dryer

Edmondson David (RBV) NHS Christie Tr David.Edmondson <@t> christie-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Tue Feb 14 11:04:10 CST 2006

SHANDON do one, that is apparently made by Raymond Lamb  in the UK
Model No. 3120064
We have only had it for a couple of years so the information will not be too much out of date.
David

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Maria Christensen
Sent: 06 February 2006 21:02
To: Steven Coakley; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] small dryer

>Does anyone know where I might be able to get a small forced air dryer,
>holding 2-3 racks of slides?
>
>   Steve

We have one from TBS, Slide Dryer II.  It works pretty well for what we use it (dry 130-160 slides O.N. at 37C) but it can dry slides in about half an hour.  I think it lists for $1500 at Fisher Scientific, but we get a nice discount from them.

Hope this helps!
--
María

Maria A. Christensen
Technical Associate
Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology Creighton University School of Medicine 2500 California Plaza Omaha, Nebraska  68178-0404

voice	(402) 280-2678
e-mail	mariac <@t> creighton.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.